IN-HOME COOKING CLASSES (NEW YORK CITY)
Chef Sandra will teach up to four guests a 2-hour, 3-course, in-home cooking class. Learn:
- Knife skills
- How to create salads, soups, stews, aglio olio, marinara sauce and tomato sauces with meat or seafood and more
- How to cook vegetable, meat, poultry, and fish dishes
- Learn about food anthropology indigenous to Southern Italy
- Learn fun facts about foods from the Mediterranean
- Learn what vitamins, minerals, and nutrients are in the foods you are cooking
If you are gluten-free, lactose-intolerant, sugar-free, Paleo, Kosher or have dietary needs, a 3-course meal with be custom-designed for you.
Please check our menu page for examples of 3-course food menus.
After class, you’ll eat a 5-star meal!
$350 per class (up to 4 students) / $85 for each additional guest
*Please note: Client purchases food. Classes are subject to availability. There is a 48-hour cancellation policy. The $350 price is for New York City residents. There is an additional fee to travel to New Jersey, Long Island or Connecticut.
PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES
Chef Sandra creates dinners for two or parties with up to 40 guests. Chef Sandra travels to your home or event, cooks, serves, then cleans your kitchen. Parties with 10 or more guests are charged an additional $195 for a Kitchen Assistant/Server (20 or more guests are charged $290; 30 or more guests will be charged $485). Call for a free 30-minute consultation, and to book a Personal Chef service.
Dinner for 2 starts at $500
Parties start at $95 per guest ($500 minimum)
917-257-8917 / email@example.com